When was the last time you visited the urologist?
Prostate check-ups are as important for men as gynecological check-ups for women.
Prostate cancer is the most frequent tumor in men older than 45 years. Early detection is the most important weapon to combat this disease.
The World Health Organization recommends regular check-ups for all men over the age of 45.
At Clínica Premium Marbella we have developed an early detection program for prostate cancer that includes ultrasound and analysis.
What patients benefit from urological examinations?
- Patients over 45 years of age.
- Patients with a family history of prostate problems.
- Patients with urinary symptoms (decreased urinary force, urinary frequency urinary frequency).
IN OUR EARLY DIAGNOSTIC UNIT WE HAVE:
- Highly qualified personnel.
- 24 hour emergency care.
- Urological ultrasound.
- Last generation prostate laser.
- Laparoscopic surgery. (Laparoscopic surgery)
1.- TESTICULAR PATHOLOGY
- Diagnosis and treatment of testicular tumors
- Testicular ultrasound
- Testicular tumor surgery
- Open and laparoscopic lymphadenectomy of the ilio-aorto-cava chains
- Benign testicular pathology
- Study and treatment of varicocele
- Study and treatment of epididymitites and epididymal cystic lesions
- Study and treatment of cryptorchidism
- Testicular prosthesis
- Testicular biopsy
- Diagnosis and treatment of erection problems
- Medical, oral and intracavernous treatment
- Penile prosthesis
- Study of ejaculation disorders
- Study of sexual hormonal deficits
3.- PELVIC FLOOR UNIT
- Pathology of the anterior compartment
- Pathology of the posterior compartment
- Incontinence study
- Urodynamic unit
- Pelvic floor electrostimulation
4.- RENAL PATHOLOGY
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney stones
- Kidney ultrasound
- Metabolic study of predisposing factors for lithiasis
- Treatment and preventive diets
- External lithotripsy
- Ureterrenoscopy and endoscopic lithotripsy
- Urinary diversion: placement of double j and percutaneous nephrostomy
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney cancer
- Open and laparoscopic enlarged nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy
- c. Ureteral pathology
- Diagnosis and treatment of ureteral lithiasis. Ureterorenoscopy and endoscopic lithotripsy
- Diagnosis and treatment of ureteral vesic reflux
- Diagnosis and treatment of laparoscopic pyeloureteral junction stenosis
5.- PATHOLOGY OF THE PENIS AND SCROTUM.
- Phimosis, paraphimosis, and circumcision. Short bridle.
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Erectile dysfunction surgery
- Study and treatment of penile curvature
- Malignant pathology of the penis
- Sebaceous cysts
6.- PATHOLOGY OF THE URETHRA AND FISTULAS.
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Endoscopic and open urethral surgery
- Flaps and grafts in urethra
- Surgical correction of urinary fistulas
- Urethral caruncle
7.- VESICAL PATHOLOGY
- Study and treatment of cystitis
- Prophylaxis of infectious cystitis
- Treatment of infectious cystitis
- Study of non-infectious cystitis: cystoscopy and bladder biopsy
- Treatment of chronic cystopathies and interstitial cystitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder carcinomas:
- Flexible cystoscopy and bladder ultrasound
- Endoscopic resection
- Radical cystectomy and neobladders
- Prophylactic treatment with endovesical instillations.
8.- PROSTATIC PATHOLOGY
- Prostate cancer.
- Prevention and early diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Prostate biopsy with local prostatic anesthesia and biplane probe
- Prostate cancer treatment
- Open radical prostatectomy
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy
- Prostate hyperplasia
- Flowmeter and ultrasound
- Medical treatment
- GREEN LASER surgical treatment
- Study and treatment of non-infectious prostatitis
9.- SUPRARENAL AND RETROPERITONEO PATHOLOGY
- Diagnosis and treatment of pathology of the adrenal glands
- Laparoscopic surgery of the adrenal gland
- Diagnosis and treatment of retroperitoneum
10.- URINARY INFECTIONS
11.- MALE INFERTILITY
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Minimally invasive vasectomy
- Reconstruction of vas deferens, vasovasostomies
- Testicular biopsy
12.- URINE INCONTINENCE
- Diagnosis of stress incontinence and urge incontinence
- Complete urodynamic study
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Medical treatment
- Electrostimulation and biofeed back
- Botulinum toxin application
- c. Stress incontinence treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Biofeed back
Undoubtedly, but it is the study of each case and each patient that should determine the type of treatment.
The green laser is used for the surgical treatment of benign prostate and has a very low complication rate compared to conventional surgery, which allows us to perform it in complex patients and large prostates.
The presence of blood in the urine can be, in most cases, due to infections, stones or tumors. Hematuria is a must visit the urology specialist.
If it is detected in time, it is one of the cancers with the best prognosis; if we diagnose it late, we can control it for many years in most cases.
In both women and men, urine leaks are treated, some go through exercises and voiding re- education, others are treated with medication and some with minimally invasive surgeries.
It is a molecule that is detected in blood and may be related to the existence of a tumor in the prostate.
The World Health Organization recommends an annual urological review for men over 50 and over 45 if they have a family history.
Yes, many diseases of women are treated by the urologist, some of them are: urinary infections from cystitis to kidney infections, kidney colic; stones in the urinary system are treated and operated by the urologist, tumors in the bladder and kidney are operated on and treated by the urologist, urinary incontinence is part of urology and of course kidney transplantation.